Xodo is a full-featured PDF reader and annotator, and we think that if you give it a spin it will become your go-to Windows Phone PDF app. It is an all-in-one PDF reader and PDF editor that offers fast PDF rendering.
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time.
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• NO ADS or in-app purchases!
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• A PDF table of contents allows you jump chapters and sections
• Print any PDF
• View as single- or double-page, continuous scroll, and thumbnails
• Even more: text search; page rotation; high levels of zoom; and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw directly on the PDF
• Optimized for styluses
• Type text directly on the PDF
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• An annotation summary shows all annotations at a glance, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll by using two fingers while you annotate
• Rearrange and delete pages in a PDF document.
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes.
It is also available for Android, iPhones/iPads, and directly on the web at http://xodo.com/app.
What’s New in v 2.4.5 ???
– User created Bookmarks will now be saved in the document.
– New option to select when to smooth out ink.
– Improvements to app usability on Windows 10.
– Other usability improvements.
– Bug Fixes.