UniShare is your powerful unified social sharing app on Windows. UniShare integrates on a lot of edges into Windows, be it for sharing a picture, a link or just text from other apps. Whenever UniShare can help you to share content to your social networks, it will be in the sharing menu. The basic version of UniShare allows you to share to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, but there are a lot more networks you can connect to if you unlock UniShare Pro!
UniShare was originally launched on Windows Phone 8.1 for sharing across multiple networks from your Me Tile. Unishare not only integrates into the Me Tile for posting updates, but also into a lot of other places on your phone (like sharing from other apps, photo sharing).
Today, he announces all new universal app version of UniShare, expanding the sharing experience to the Desktop/Tablet and Continuum. He worked hard to make sharing as easy as possible, and also added new features and networks.
- share easily across up to 10 networks (with more to come!)
- supported networks in Basic version: Twitter (single account, LinkedIn, Facebook (personal account))
- supported networks in Pro version: Twitter (up to 3 accounts, LinkedIn, Facebook (personal account plus pages you are admin/contributer), Tumblr, Pocket (saving links for later), Geeklist, Path, Slack (up to 5 teams), Reddit, vk.com
- choose from a broad range of picture upload packages (from 5 pics for free up to unlimited)
- create and use sharing profiles to easily target the right audience for your content
- mentioning of users you are following on Twitter, your Facebook friends or team members on Slack
- shorten links with Bit.ly, using your existing account to enable statistics
- share pictures to networks that do not support direkt image upload like LinkedIn and Reddit, using imgur.com
- our UserVoice is built in for faq, your suggestions and also support tickets
- many more features to come with future updates, including translation to more languages
Sadly, they had to keep some of the features you all loved on Windows Phone 8.1 out in this version:
- Cortana support will be back with one of the next updates
- picture editor will also be back with one of the next updates
- XMusicShare is not likely to come back – due to the fact they are not able to get the current playing song on Windows 10. If this ever changes, they’ll add it back in, promised!
Developer Marco Siccardi notes,
We have big plans with UniShare. In fact, our ‘features we want to build in’ list is as long as the list of what we have already built in the current version. Some of them are advanced features that require additional resources, that’s why we had to change our pricing model. We are introducing Pro subscriptions for 1, 3, 6 or 12 month with Windows 10.
To give you all a chance to explore the new universal app, we are running a special launch sales until the end of June on the Pro licenses:
– 1 Month Pro for free!
– 3 Month Pro for the price of 1
– 6 Month Pro for the price of 3
– 1 Year Pro for the price of 6
In the same timespan, we will also randomly post codes for 1 Year-Pro subscriptions on Twitter or on Facebook, make sure you are following us to not miss your chance to snag one for free!
On top of the Pro licenses, we have also added some picture upload packages, in case you do not want/need a Pro license:
– Free monthly Picture Package (contains 5 picture uploads)
– Picture Upload Package S (contains 10 picture uploads)
– Picture Upload Package M (contains 25 picture uploads)
– Picture Upload Package unlimited (unlock picture upload forever)
We hope you all will enjoy the new version of UniShare across your Windows devices and look forward to your reviews in the store. If you have ideas on how to improve the app, feel free to use the built in UserVoice functionality (it is hidden in the three dot menu).
FREE Promo Codes for our Lovable Lumia readers:
Our friend Marco Siccardi, is very happy to give away a set of Premium Promo Codes completely for FREE ! So, here are the promo codes. Happy Downloading 🙂
1 Year Promo Codes:
3 months Promo Codes:
Unlimited Picture Upload Codes:
How to Redeem these codes ???
Just launch Store app on your Windows 10 Mobile, Tablet or PC and find Redeem Code action in the menu. If you don’t find it, no worries navigate to microsoft.com/redeem and get yourself a Premium version of UniShare.