Age of Empires ® Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era on your Windows PC or touch screen device. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses.
- Develop your fortress through the ages, from the Dark Ages to the Renaissance.
- Train armies of medieval units, including cavalry, trebuchets, and 6 different cultural units. Lead them into battle against other players’ castles.
- New research techs are available in Age 4
- Drag paths on the touchscreen to command units directly in battle. Using tactical control to counter your opponents’ defenses is crucial to victory.
- Recruit famous historical heroes to your side, including Richard the Lionheart, Charlemagne, and Saladin. Deploy their unique special abilities to turn battles in your favor.
- Play through 10 historic battles, including the Siege of Marienburg and the Fall of Constantinople.
- Form an Alliance with your Xbox Live friends and fight to the top of the leaderboards.
What’s new in v 1.21.3 ???
- Fixed the bug that caused the game to crash for a handful of players when using Sound the Alarm wonder boost. Players can now use this wonder feature again.
- Fixed the bug on iOS devices where some players were getting a “connection error” message, or were stuck in the loading screen, when trying to log into the game. A new message will now pop up telling players to “Log into Game Center account” from their device settings so they can play the game.
- Fixed the bug on Windows Phone 8 where the first friend would appear blank. The players will now be able to see all their friends on their Friends list.
- Fixed the bug where level 9 infantry were causing the game to crash when placed on corner units. You can now place the level 9 infantry units back on the corner of the wall.